Here’s a quick tutorial for a Deco Mesh Easter Wreath.
The following are the supplies needed to make this super cute Easter wreath.
• 2 rolls of 10″X 30′ (or 10 yards) deco mesh-your choice of colors
• 1 roll of 21” deco mesh
• 14″ wire form
• chenille stems (pipe cleaners)
• Welcome sign (I used a bunny sign from Hobby Lobby)
• 3 rolls of ribbon. For this wreath I used 2 rolls of 2.5″ ribbon and 1 roll of 1.5″ ribbon
• staple gun (to attach pipe cleaners to sign-so that you can tie it to the wreath
• Decorative Easter eggs
• A bushel of faux greenery/florals
• Hot glue and glue gun
Materials I purchased from Hobby Lobby, were half off. Every other week HL has their mesh and ribbon at 50% off. You can also download their 40% off coupon to use if an item is full price.
Check out my Hyperlapse video tutorial for this adorable Easter wreath: